Wednesday, August 18, 2010

John Bingham Family Reunion


We are going to have our first family reunion where it is just us, my parents and us 7 kiddos and our kiddos. I am so excited! It will be next July here in Idaho. BRad and I had fun finding places big enough to fit 40 + people and then going and checking them out. But this is the place that is most affordable and its pretty cool! It was their family barn and the totally remodeled it!! I love it (i am a lover of barns and wheat fields) and Brad thought it was pretty cool too. I asked him if someday we could have a barn house....sigh... It is in Ashton, Idaho. Here's the website for your future reunion!
http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p169926

1 comment:

Cassott Kinghorn said...

soooo fun!!!! I was just looking on homeaway.com yesterday for my family reunion and Scott's parents use it every year for theirs. soo sooo fu :D