Bradley had off!! It was so nice to have him home and we kept busy. I mean, we had errands and things to do to get out of the house. The kiddos are doing MUCH better and we are all sleeping better which makes a world of difference!
The sink is still having some problems with draining VERY slowly and dishes take all day to do. I think Brad should call the landlord this time. I called him before and told him it was still clogged and he told me just to run hot water!! Oh brother.
Much to do today and I better get started.
1 comment:
did you try cleaning out the sink trap?? it is SOOOO gross but makes a huge difference, we have to do it too...
i found an ehow about it, http://www.ehow.com/how_4468637_clean-out-sink-trap.html
but... maybe you can get the landlord to do it!! haha :)
Post a Comment