Wednesday, August 4, 2010

OUCH!!

So i was going about my morning normally. I had done the dishes (as much as I could before the sink clogged) and I super swept the floor. Then a sharp pain started in my left ovary and it got worse and worse. I got the sweats, sick to my stomach and nautious and I seriously thought i was going to die! I didnt know if it was toxic shock or what! Brad was donating plasma and I called dear Beth and she came over. I was talking to my mom on the phone and totally passed out!! I was hurting so bad!! I knew i needed to get to the ER or something. Eventually the other symptoms lightened up and eventually the pain subsided and I felt like a baby!! One minute I was dying and then I was okay. I called my obgyn office and told them about it and they talked to the dr and told me that it was a ovarian cyst that had ruptured!! This happened long ago to me in high school. So now that it has ruptured I feel like new. If I have any pain at all I am to go to the dr right away. I am relieved it is over and now I can go back to cleaning the house.

2 comments:

Miriam Lusk said...

Oh man! That has never happened to me but I hear it is the worst kind of pain. Glad you are feeling better!

Erin said...

Holy crud! No more crazy pain for you. Glad someone could come help ya:)