Has not been eventful. It has been spent inside waiting for the Roto Rooter guy yet again. I have to be where I can hear anything because he most likely doesnt know we are in the basement. So we have spent all day in the basement. Right now HUnter is in the bathtub playing with shaving cream and water. He's happy and that's what matters. I really wanted to go and do something fun with the kiddos today.
It is 3:50 pm and I hope he comes soon. We got a bunch of water out and an hour ago I heard the sink bubbling and it was full os sewer water. Oh man it smells like vomit and I am sick of being in this stinky house.
So we are planning on going to spend time with Memaw at her house this evening. Brad is at work until late tonight so unfortunately he will miss the fun. I am just hoping this guy wont be too late so we can spend some good time at Memaw's before getting late.
Gookie has not been walking as much today. She has done some and that is a heck of a lot better than nothing! She has little pig tails on top of her head and I just want to eat her up!
Hunter and I were playing hide and seek earlier and I jumped out and scared him. He loves that, only as he was running away he was look back at me and totally bumped his head. I felt horrible and he had big tears. And as I rocked him in my arms and kissed his cheeks he said "I need my Daddy!" and just then Brad called and Hunter got to talk to Daddy. I wasnt the bad guy for too long because after the tears stopped HUnter asked for me to scare him again. I put him in the tub instead.
And that is about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment