Sunday, August 1, 2010

Being home..

Is not all that it is cracked up to be. I am sooo bored and lonely. Mom and Dad have gone on to Vancouver to get all their things in order to be able to move to Driggs in a month.
Since being home Bradley has had to work until midnight every night and the kiddos are miserably sick. I miss a house full of a dozen children and the space of a house to hold over a dozen children.I am closterphobic (SP?) in this rabbit hutch of a home. I miss my sisters and there always being something to do and especially someone to talk to.
I also feel like I am falling apart physically. I need to get to a dr and a dentist and an eye dr!!! KA CHING!!! I have this thing on my forehead that needs to be removed, i feel like the dentist i went to a YEAR AGO for an abcess didnt do anything and feel like i am getting another abcess (I do brush and floss i sware!) My periods have not been regular for over 5 months now and my sister has diagnosed me with some condition that i never can remember the name of and i call it cystic firbosis even though i know that;s not the name.
So these are my thoughts and feelings as I wait another 45 minutes from Brad to get home. I am lonely and bored and falling apart.

5 comments:

Maggie said...

Oh Ally! I am only a phone call away if you need someone to talk to. Love you dear friend!

Erin said...

I'm praying for you now:) Wish I lived closer!

Miriam Lusk said...

So sorry you are having a rough time! Lets have a girls night soon or at least get the kiddos together to play. Call me anytime!

The Burila Bunch said...

Come to Utah, My house can hold two more children and you and I can talk about the Policystic Ovarian syndrome your sister probably said you had :) I have it, so I will tell you it is worth the $$ to get to the Dr. soon, while you are younger, especially if you want to have another baby. they have different treatments then the had when I was your age. I hope you can tough it out while you wait for your mom. But like I said, if not you can't make it, come on down.

Anonymous said...

IS that Brooke I see standing alone in the lower pictures? IS she walking?