Yesterday while we were at Gramma and Grampa Landon's, Gookie was taking some great steps. Then when she would fall down, she was able to get up by herself!!! She was laughing so hard the whole time. SHe was doing great.
Then all today it's like she forgot she could do it or something. But at one point I said "Come on Gookie! Stand up! YOu can do it!" ANd she totally threw herself on the floor and had a little tantrum. Brad and I could not believe it!!
But this evening she was walking all over the place! She was down the hall and back again into the kitchen etc. ALL OVER and she was doing great. Also when she fell down she could just stand up, not even using her hands!! Oh, and all the while she was fully dressed. So I am not worried about her being a streaker. However, she has only been walking in the evenings. I told brad that she is an evening walking, i sure hope that is much different than a street walker!!
Atleast she is walking, even if it is on her own time. I'll take it!
No comments:
Post a Comment