Brooke (Gookie) as mentioned previously has started taking steps, FINALLY. But I am pretty concerned with the fact that she will ONLY take steps if she is naked. Yes, out daughter is a streaker. The other day when these videos were shot, she would not walk until after her bath and she was naked. I try and try every day but she wont do anything until the evening after her bath. Luckily we have gotten to the point where she will walk in her diaper. But if its a diaper and a shirt, she wont do it. She is too funny and crazy.
So here are videos of my sweet daughter streaking and then a video of her "talking". She's hillarious.
Gookie "talking"
3 comments:
What a cutie! I can't believe how big she is now!
So adorable!! She's got Bryce beat. He was almost 18 month before he walked. :)
Kids and their silly preferences. I say, never try to change her. It's totally socially acceptable to only go walking when you're naked. I foresee no problems. =)
Post a Comment