The other day after I put on my makeup and did my hair, Hunter came up to me and put my face in his hands and said "I love your face!"
I was sitting in the chair and Gookie was playing with my necklace which had a big pendant on it. Hunter came up and took the pendant and put it down my shirt and said "I'm dropping the anchor mom"
When we are in the truck and Gookie has her bottle (yes she she needs to be off ot it, i am aware) she will throw her bottle to Hunter and he will tell us "Gookie dont wants it"
3 comments:
Kids:) Love the 'anchor', too funny! Thanks for the encouragement, and I sure don't want to do worksheets all the time.
I love when they start thinking of funny things to say. It is cool to see their personalities develop. He reminds me of Sandy's Lukey. He always came up with funny stuff like that at that age.
Hahahaha! These are hilearious and cute! And brady's still drinking from a bottle. It really doesn't bug me whether he gets off one at age 1 or 2... I mean they're still a baby either way and it won't matter in the long run!
Post a Comment