Monday, August 9, 2010

Slip of the tongue

Today Bradley had off so we spent some time in Idaho Falls. We went to old navy to get hunter some jeans because he has definetely outgrown his. We were looking around and I noticed a mom with her two girls, one of which definetely had dwarfism. We got Hunter a pair of jeans and went over to the girl section to see what there was for Gookie. Gookes has the shortest legs ever, so we were trying to see what size she would fit into. I had Brad hold her up and put a 2T next to her and said "oh yeah, those will totally dwarf her!" and slapped my hand over my mouth as I realized the mom and her two girls, one of which IS a dwarf was right by us!!!! Brad could not believe I said that, I CANT BELIEVE I SAID THAT!! I didnt say it to be funny or anything, it just came out. Brad said "i would imagine me saying something like that, but not you!" Yeah. I feel dumb.

No comments: