These pictures of my Hunter Boy pull on my heart strings, he looks sooo old. Today was his first day of preschool. He got ready put on his "pack pack" and said "Let's go mom!" and when we got there he walked right in, went up to a boy and said "hi! let's go play with the toys!" And took off. No looking back and caring that I was leaving. He has always been like that. Ready to have some fun!
Mini is doing a little neighborhood preschool this year, but next year when she goes to real preschool I think I will cry! And where are your parents moving? If there really are bears don't go out at night! It was scary! What was also a little scary was animal control's reaction when we called. They told us that's just what happens in August in Colorado. Well maybe they should warn the tourists!!
5 comments:
Mini is doing a little neighborhood preschool this year, but next year when she goes to real preschool I think I will cry! And where are your parents moving? If there really are bears don't go out at night! It was scary! What was also a little scary was animal control's reaction when we called. They told us that's just what happens in August in Colorado. Well maybe they should warn the tourists!!
He looks so handsome! How fun that he is so excited for preschool!!! It's never easy to see your kids grow up...but every stage is so fun!
He does look so big.
i can't believe that he is going to preschool where did the hunter i babysat a few summers ago go.
Time sure flies! What a cutie he is:)
Post a Comment