These are pictures taken after Hunter had his tonsils out and we were still in the hospital. A family "campout" in a way.
Brad took this picture and I love it. Gookie in all her glory with her chubby legs and Hunter with an oreo cookie, the only thing he would actually eat a couple of days after being home from the hospital.
Last Thursday to Saturday my dearest friend Maggie and her family stayed with us. Maggie and I have known eachother since our senior year of high school and then we were roommates here at BYUI. She and her family are finishing up dental school in Las Vegas. It was a great treat to have them here with us. On thursday we did a water table for the kids to play with. Hunter loves to pour things from different containers so i have actually been wanting to do this for some time. I filled up different containers with colored water and let them go to town. The kids had alot of fun.
1 comment:
Well, I'm just going to have to do a water table now.
Post a Comment