Thank you all for the emails, phone calls and words of encouragement. The worst is over. Yesterday my parents came and stayed the night. It was so nice to have help. Hunter is still very clingy, he really is not feeling well at all. I thought he would be a little better by now but no. Anyway, it was nice that he could cuddle with grammie or papa and i could hold Brooke or whatever. Just not to have to do it all on my own was such a big help. And of course to have the company!!
Bradley comes home tomorrow evening. I miss my best friend! I just can't wait to have him home again!
1 comment:
You are so blessed to have parents. Its hard, huh? I feel like a single mom everyday for 12 hours while Shaun is at work. Yesterday was rough, teething baby who's off his schedule and a clingy, emotional toddler. At one point I just cried at the table when Ethan wouldn't eat, because I knew he would be cranky later from hunger. Yet, today is a new day. I'm praying for you and me, we can do this mom stuff! :D
Post a Comment