Saturday, August 15, 2009

I have this love for wheat fields. I think they are beautiful and I had some wheat themes in our wedding reception. So when we moved into this house and behind our yard was a wheat field, I of course wanted our family pictures taken in the wheat. We first did this when Hunter was like 3 months old. And so of course we had to do it for our family of 4 now. A friend of mine offered to take them in exchange for watching her son and so I of course took her up on the offer. The pictures turned out great and she put a few of them on her blog. And by the way, what we wore was all based on Brooke's dress. The fun having a girl brings! She has this really cute dress and so i just picked our outfits for us to go with hers.

Thanks to my sister and brother in law, Jaime and Dave, the kids and i got out of the house today! We met them in I.F. and we went out to dinner. It was good company and a good time. Thanks Guys, I had fun.

Tomorrow I tackle sacrament meeting on my own, outnumbered two kids to just me. Hunter is actually very good in sacrament meeting, its just being on my own. if anything were to happen i always have Bradley there. What if Brooke has a blow out and needs her diaper changed, or hunter get's hurt and needs to go out etc etc. I am sure it will be just fine, its just my first time on my own in church with just me. After that Hunter goes to nursery anyway and he loves it. I am always excited when i can go to relief society every other week. (our calling is in the library every other week)So i am all anxious to be with friends and fellow moms for relief society, but i havent been able to get my cup filled because i am always in the mother's lounge. However, there was some great company there last week.

I knew i shouldnt have had dr. pepper at dinner. That is why i am still awake! argh. But i do so love the nectar from the Dr. P.

4 comments:

The Pascoe Family said...

Your pictures turned out cute. I love the wheat field.
When we had our family pictures done in June I based all the outfits off of Gracie's :)

Dave& Jaime Adams said...

Your family pictures turned out way cute. I really like the one you have on the side. Of course you have to coordinate outfits thats the cutest. You did good. Very very cute. (hmmm I think I am using the word cute too much)Anyways it was fun having dinner last night I am glad you came down.

Cassott Kinghorn said...

I LOVE DR. PEPPER! It's so my favorite. I also loved your family pictures! So precious :) We must get together Aly, I will repent of my ways. Do you forgive me for not being social? ;) We should get together though, I will call you :)

Jaime England said...

Very cute photos!! Your kids and family are gorgeous! Even your blog is cute. :) I'm going to have to spiff mine up somehow too.