My Parents had to come home from their mission because Pappy had skin cancer. So they flew into Salt Lake last week and Dad has had it removed on monday. Today they came here to visit us and to meet Brooke for the first time! Before they got here Gookie was soo tired but wouldnt fall asleep. about 10 minutes later they walked in the door and Gookie fell asleep in Grammie's arms. So cute.
Hunter is my dad's little shadow. My dad was laying on the couch and Hunter climbed up there trying to lay just like Papa. They will be here for a couple of days and i am so glad.
tomorrow Brad leaves for Chicago and he will be gone for two weeks! He is going with the social work program and this will be such a great experience for him. I am glad that mom and dad are here this week to keep me company.
Today brooke was sucking her fingers just like i used to. the same hand and the same fingers! so of course i had to take a picture!
3 comments:
I'm so glad your parents get to meet Brooke. Hunter and Brooke are insanely cute by the way.
We miss you guys we need to hang out soon! I'm pretty much free when ever and I have the car during the day.
Glad you have your mom and dad for a few days. It is always hard when your hubby is away. Tell your parents "hello".
Fun times. Enjoy it!
Post a Comment