Friday, August 28, 2009

The laugh of the day

I think this is funny, Brad thinks it is disturbing, let me know what you think.

9 comments:

The Burila Bunch said...

Disturbing... I had to stop watching it. Stevie--says disturbing and funny.

Angela said...

At first I was thinking disturbing but the more I watched it the more I laughed. So I am going to go with Funny! As in I am still laughing.

oh and I love the family pictures!

Carly said...

Horribly disturbing. Ally- what's wrong with you? hahahahahahaha I really wanted to side with you on this one but I just gotta be honest... that was painful to watch. Haha :) I still love you though!

Jessica said...

I agree....I should've stopped earlier, but made it about half-way through. I laughed out loud after the first few seconds though.

The New Englands said...

I want a gem sweater!

The New Englands said...

I want a gem sweater! haha.

Valerie said...

Hilariously disturbing.

Celeste said...

Now I get the "gem sweater" from cool tricks on Yo Gabba Gabba! We could so totally do that! Next family reunion! Maybe, I will do my cartwheel!

The Gotch Family said...

I think it is dang funny. Can you believe people take the time to make these crazy videos. This is straight out of 1986.