I like the one with her sucking her thumb, sucking her fingers, and lifting her head up while on her tummy!! So cute! Hunter looks too skinny--you can tell he has been sick. Does he need to come to Auntie Buff's to eat some of her delicious Hawaiian Haystacks?? I'll even include the gravy this time, just for our Hunter boy.
8 comments:
I love all of Brooke's chubby little rolls. She is gorgeous! And that Hunter boy is looking so grown up. He is such a handsome little guy.
Love you guys, and we miss you!
What cute pictures! Did you make the tutu? How are things going???
So adorable and Hunter looks so much older in some of those pics
Brooke is getting so chubby, I love it. These pictures are so cute. Hunter looks like he is feeling better, finally.
those are adorable! i love, love, love the one of Brooke sucking her thumb!
SOOOO CUTE!!! Erika was right about the tutu-huh? Glad everyone is feeling better!
I like the one with her sucking her thumb, sucking her fingers, and lifting her head up while on her tummy!! So cute! Hunter looks too skinny--you can tell he has been sick. Does he need to come to Auntie Buff's to eat some of her delicious Hawaiian Haystacks?? I'll even include the gravy this time, just for our Hunter boy.
I really want some of these pictures. I want the smiling on her belly one and this last one. Oh ya hunter is a ham just so you know. Mom Adams
Post a Comment