Hunter is burning up right now with a fever. I think he over did it today. With fighting me, clawing at my neck, face and whatever else he could get, when i give him his medicine. Then with throwing a bowl of oatmeal on the floor and it went all over the carpet as well as broke the glass bowl. He tuckered out about 11 this morning so it was time for more medicine and a nap. He must have felt really good when he woke up because as I was folding laundry, he opened the fridge and threw 3 dozen eggs on the floor. SO while i was mopping that up (the kitchen was overdue for a mopping anyway) he went and got into the laundry i had just folded and had fun with that. He wanted OUT so we went to arctic cirlce (this time with cash!) and he played a little bit. Then we had to go home to change his pants, feed Brooke and then off to wal mart so i could get some deodarant! Now we are home and he is just so hot and sooo tired!
This is really sad because he is usually a ball of energy and he is so lathargic! I just gave him some more medicine and the acetaminfin will kick in soon! For now we are snuggling watching milo and otis for the 56th time today! And I still have laundry that was once folded piled in baskets! i just cant tackle that again right now. I too am exhausted and i hate folding laundry so it took alot to finish that task up today, only to have it all over the room. Yes, that is when the tears came today!
I wont be here when my poor husband gets home. Well physically i will, but i am not sure about mentally. I dont mean to complain and whine and be a wimp. But this single mother thing is just not for me.
2 comments:
Hang in there! I don't like it either, Neil left for 6 weeks once, it was horrible! And...I don't have 2 kids to take care of. I remember though...not much got done cause I was so dang tired.
Hunter, I am sorry you feel so yucky (and are so naughty for your mommy). Hopefully Brad isn't gone for too much longer. I have some clothes for Brooke if she wants them. I will take them over to Tammy's. Sorry you didn't get your party invite unti after the party. I was out of town for 8 days and didn't get enough done before I left.
Post a Comment