Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What I needed.

Gookie woke up from her nap and when I went in to get her, the last part of devotional was on. (we have her radio playing the byui station when she sleeps). The speaker today was Kevin Miyasaki and it was as though he was talking just to me. It was everything I needed to hear. I need to get the transcript. I was truly humbled and yet felt so loved at the same time. Isnt it wonderful how much we are loved? Heavenly Father waits patiently while we throw our tantrums and is always there with open arms. Such a teaching moment today and I am grateful for it.

And guess what, the snow we woke up to this morning has all melted and it is a beautiful afternoon. We are meeting Brad in Idaho Falls and going to the museum as a family. Brad get's off work earlier today.
I love Brad. And I am thankful for him and his example to me as well as his patience with me.
Thank you for your love as well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great huh?! It was very powerful and touching, we use to live in the Stake that he is in the Presidency of! I want to get a copy too! I am grateful for devotionals...sometimes you just need that pick-me-up!

Erin said...

Yea!!!! I love those devotionals! I wish I could get them on podcasts, the BYUI ones. Keep smiling, Ally!