Thursday, March 11, 2010

ARGH!

So since going to Utah is has been like starting over with the potty training! HUnter is back to being naked because he will not go on the potty when he has underpants or pants on. It is sooo frustrating! He had two accidents today. One with pants and one was when he was naked. Did i totally mess him up with leaving him in a pull up while at my brother's house because i didnt want him to have an accident there? I guess so. I messed up his progress! Grr.
We will keep on keepin on. I wont use a pull up ever again because they are pointless. He doenst pull them down to go, he just goes in them! So i will just continue NOT to go anywhere and just bring extra clothes where ever we go. But that may be longer than i had hoped since we are starting all over again.

No news from Utah as of today. However, Brad's director of where he is working now called Brad into her office and met with him for 20 minutes.She told him how he was amazing and doing a great job and how they want him to work his way up in the company. As soon as he takes his licensing test they want him to do PSR work and eventually so IBI for them. WHich is good news. I am just glad that Brad's work and talents are being appreciated. Its a good place for him right now. He may not be doing what he is passionate about, But he is doing something he is good at and it is something for now. He is taking his practice exam tomorrow up on campus. Then he needs to do the application and take the test. It takes some time, but he is going to jump on it. It is beneficial for him to get his license regardless so he is getting it done.

I am ready for it to be warmer. It is trying to be, but is a bit too crisp to go outside. Today when i got the mail the sun was out, crisp breeze and the air smelled of cows. Spring is trying to come. But I think a storm is on its way which is depressing.

Hunter's movie kick for the week is "pete's dragon". He loves it. Gookie is all over the place and loves to play with Hunter. It's so fun to hear them in the hall laughing at eachother. It warms my heart.

4 comments:

Erin said...

I'm so sorry that Hunter regressed in potty training. He's bound to get it back! Yup, I've heard pull ups are pointless, except for use at nighttime. Don't despair, just keep praising him over ANY little success. We're going to try with Ethan when he turns 3 this summer, oh boy.

Celeste said...

Passamaquady!!!!! Pete's Dragon??? The boy must be desperate! I must admit that I sang "Candle on the Water" quite a few times.

Lizzie Burila said...

Double up on the training pants when you go out. I don't know what kind of training pants you are using, but if you use the actual thick training pants, just put two of them on and you won't have such a wet mess, BM mess is just a mess anyway you go about it. Stay positive.

The Burila Bunch said...

that comment was from me not my little Lizzy, if she knew that much about potty training, I'd be in trouble.