Thanks for all the comments. I LOVE when people comment on what I am posting. It's nice to know what ya'll think or even just to say hello.
SO far today we havent had any accidents. Hunter has been pantless and he has gone potty 4 times this morning in the potty chair. SO that is better than yesterday. The sun is out and I have had the windows open this morning. The fresh spring air feels and smells great. Hunter heard the birds in the trees and stopped to listen. We are going to the park this afternoon with friends to get outside in this sunshine. But I dont know what to do about Hunter and potty training. But yesterday I said I wouldnt put pulls ups on him anymore. So this is what I am thinking. Underwear and pants and bringing some extra clothes. ANd i will pray that he wont have an accident on a slide or anything. We'll see what happens i guess.
3 comments:
Yay for success! Good job super mommy!! :D
I knew a lady once who would bring the little potty into sacrament meeting with her when she was potty training a kid. I wouldn't go that far, but maybe you could stash it in your car and if he acts like he needs to go you can just whip it out and tell him to go for it? Is that weird?
Awww, I totally agree - I LOOOOVE comments on my posts, facebook, anything! My "love language" is most definitely verbal. I even make Cody leave me a comment every once in a while on my facebook, haha!
Well I'm sorry about the potty-training hick-ups... I love reading what you say about it all b/c I don't know anything about it...
Have fun at the park! I'd love to come! Since Brady's still sick I think I'll go out for a short walk with him all bundled up in the stroller but that's about it. :) YAAAY for spring!
Post a Comment