Here is the link to the devotional from the other day. Please take the time to watch/listen/read. It is the one titled "Louvest thou me?" should be the very top one. http://web.byui.edu/devotionalsandspeeches/Default.aspx
Hey Ally I read your posts last night (actually @ 4 in the morning) The first thing when I woke up today came into my mind a thought from my mission- "Bloom where your Planted" we put this on a newsletter-to the sisters I was over.That was 25 years ago and I don't remember thinking about it since then. I felt very inspired t wss inspiration for you. I for one am glad you guys are there if you were in St George I would never get to see you! Thanks for posting things so I can see the kids grow and they are so adorable.
3 comments:
So I just read this and was sobbing by the end. So good and uplifting!
Hey Ally I read your posts last night (actually @ 4 in the morning)
The first thing when I woke up today came into my mind a thought from my mission- "Bloom where your Planted" we put this on a newsletter-to the sisters I was over.That was 25 years ago and I don't remember thinking about it since then. I felt very inspired t wss inspiration for you. I for one am glad you guys are there if you were in St George I would never get to see you! Thanks for posting things so I can see the kids grow and they are so adorable.
I listened to this today! Thanks so much for sharing. I was bawling!
Post a Comment