The other night we were all sitting around after a LONG day. (please dont judge me from the looks of the mess) The kids had pulled out every toy out of the box and the box was turned upside down. Gookie was standing next to it just using it as a drum and the next thing she was trying to pull herself up! And she did it!!! All just using her arms! I think she may be a climber. Hunter never was. SO fun to watch her grow up and figure things out. Hunter was pretty excited that she got up there and we all cheered for her. I just love her fat thighs!
I think you should have named those babies Alfie and his little sister Annie Rose. Do you still have that book? You are such a good mom. Good luck with the climber.
4 comments:
I think you should have named those babies Alfie and his little sister Annie Rose. Do you still have that book? You are such a good mom. Good luck with the climber.
SOOO cute yeah Brooke!
Climbers are the best! Never afraid of anything, which can be good and bad come to think of it....
What mess? :D You're great. She's strong! She looks so proud of herself in the last picture, little cutie.
Post a Comment