Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My garden

Having lived in Idaho now for 7 years, I have come to expect a rainy memorial weekend, snow in may and possibly june. That's just how it is. So this year I started my garden inside a couple of weeks ago and will plant them outside hopefully this weekend. I have tomatoes, squash, carrots, and pumpkins and for flowers I have lupines and sweat peas growing too. I cant believe how huge they are getting, and how much room they are taking on my counters. Yes, they will need to go outside this weekend.



2 comments:

Erin said...

These look awesome! Just make sure you harden them off for a week before you leave them outside for good. I learned that the hard way:)

The Burila Bunch said...

That is awesome. I wish I had a garden with food growing somewhere within walking distance. I need to get working on that.