I have to vent. I had EVERY WHITE THING I OWN in the dryer and brad put his coat and jeans in there to "de wrinkle" well guess what was in his pocket? A FULL GRANOLA BAR!! Every white thing i own is ruined! shirts, g's everything!! I am sooooo furious!! and it is clumpy brown spots on everything!!!! UGH!! I seriously could start crying now! i really need to start my period and get this pmsing over with!!
4 comments:
Aww Auntie I'm sorry! That reminds me of the time I first learned to do laundry when I was 8. I didn't really grasp the concept of lights and darks so some how all my lights got put into the wash with my red skirt. So all my whites turned pink. At that time I thought it was cool and thought I had a magic skirt that can change other clothes colors. But to this day I have pink sheets haha.
Haha! oh Ally, I can relate. I accidently put something I had dyed in with a whole load of Madi's clothes (which is pretty much everything she owns in her current size) and ALL OF IT got dyed a little. Everything looks tea-dyed and or poopy or something. I hate laundry!!
if you put shout on it and used that oxi clean stuff, would some of it come out?
But glad you had a good girls nite out.
Brad could make it up to you by flying to CA later in July!! Hint hint hint.
Post a Comment