Last night was our girl's night out. We went to the bead place and made necklaces. I made my first necklace (with major help from my Mother in law)! I love it! It was fun to be together, make something and talk and laugh. Thanks for those that came. Now we will have to get together often to make more necklaces!! I am addicted!! Its nice to make something, a couple of somethings, cheaper than it would be to buy from the store. It was really fun.
My parents are flying in to Salt Lake on Tuesday. Then they have to take care of getting their car registered and a smog test. I told them to just come to idaho because we dont have to worry about getting smog checks done! ANyway, my brother is going to drive them here in their car thursday. We all refuse to let them drive themselves. We are treating them like the are weak and feeble because right now they are!!! But in time they will get their strength back and then they can make their own decisions! Just kidding mom and dad! We are all just worried about you and love you very much.
Gookie has had the same symptoms of ANOTHER uti. they wanted to do these procedures once she was infection free. SO i was just about to call when the same symptoms started showing up again. So instead of taking her in and having her try to pee in the bag or get another cathater done, I just put her back on the anti biotic. It's been 3 days and today she is back to her happy self again. Poor girl, something is just not right.
Starting tuesday we are supposed to have real june weather!! YAY!! Brad and Hunter went on the father/son campout and it rained. So there were plenty of puddles for hunter to jump in and they went fourwheeling and got all muddy. They arent back yet but Brad called to let me know Hunter is DIRTY!! I am glad. He needed it. Hunter is a boy who needs to be outside and doesnt care if it is cold, snowy, hot, rainy. And it's good for him to get some Man time with his daddy, uncles and Papa Steve. Hunter has always been a man's baby and he loves his uncles and papa steve. Good memories to make together.I am just worried he learned to go potty on a tree and will start to do that when he get's home. BEfore they left i told Brad to stress to HUnter you only go potty outside when you are camping!!
No comments:
Post a Comment