Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My new Hobby

Thanks to my mother in law I am addicted!! We get together and we make jewelry! The "bead lady" as I call her just lives down the street from me. She has amazing things and for super good deals. I just went yesterday and got some stuff to make two necklaces. I talked to the "bead lady" and I can invite some friends/family for a couple of hours there and she will help us put necklaces, watches whatever together. Anyone interested? It's so fun!

http://watchbeads.com/
go to this site, click on supplies and then bag of beads to see some of what she has. It's NOTHING compared to what is there.

let me know if you are interested and i will set it up.

5 comments:

Miriam Lusk said...

I'm in! I love fun beads!

Erin said...

Making jewelry is so fun, and don't worry, I've had those no-bra days, too :D

Julia said...

fun!! i am interested

Anonymous said...

I've been there, it's so much fun! She came to our old ward and helped us make some watch bands, but I recently got a bunch of beads from her and would LOVE to go make some jewelry!!!

The Pascoe Family said...

I would be interested for sure. I think my sisters probably would be too.