Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Adventures

We have had many adventures and fun times making memories with Grammie and Papa. We have all piled into one car to go on beautiful scenic drives, gone to parks, walks and had fun at home too.
Yesterday Grammie and Papa took Hunter to the park and to the store while Gookie and I took naps. When they were at the store they saw a man with a big bag of dog food. The bag had a picture of corn on it and Hunter asked him, "DO you have a corn dog?!?!?!" So funny and cute!! I love how his little mind works.


















2 comments:

Erin said...

The kids look so cute in the tractor, I want to photograph them, ahh!! :D Good times in the country, love it.

buffymom 3 said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the tractor pics!!! I'm hoping I get a little mom and dad time too...it's hard to share them when they come to Cali...but I'll do my best.