Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Frienship

Winter 2002


My dearest friend, Maggie is here. I am so lucky to have been able to see here every summer for the last 3 years. And when we get together it's as though we have never been apart.

Maggie and I met 10 years ago when I started my senior year of high school in Vancouver Washington. I went to a different high school than Maggie. Oh that was just hell, the worst thing I have ever gone through in my life. But I got to see Maggie at church and we hung out all the time. We would watch the tv show "Ed" together and eat kettle korn and drink ibc rootbeer. We planned to go to college together and we did. We were roommates up until I went on my mission and she got married while I was there. Then their baby Sophie was born right when brad and i started dating. Their son Kennon is Hunter's age, its great to get together. Maggie has truly been a sister to me. She has loved me no matter what and I have loved her. Isnt that what a true friendship and sisterhood is about? We have gone through trials and shared our sorrows as well as our testimonies with eachother. Oh, and the boys we cried over in college!!! Bwahahaha. How silly. My facebook has pictures full of our shannigans in college. To tell you the truth, we would probably do some of them again tonight if we could. Anyway, Maggie has always been a true friend. Love ya Maggetha!!
May 2010

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yea for friends! I just had some spend the night this weekend. So cool to keep in touch.