Thursday, June 10, 2010

This time 5 years ago.....

It was definately warmer than it is now! But it was my first semester back from my mission. I was ready to conquer the world and have fun. I had great roommates and great classes. In my history class there was a guy who sat in front of me and he had the broadest back ever. Yeah, I mostly stared at his back and didnt pay attention. Then I saw this guy in the library and went up to him and talked to him. I later emailed him regardng free fishing day. He had mentioned he liked to fish, so I figured he would know if it was really free fishing day. A week later, our first date was fishing. I wonder where this guy is today? Oh, he is vacuuming the house for me! LOVE HIM!! Happy free fishing day every one in Idaho. It's saturday!!

2 comments:

The Burila Bunch said...

I love that story. Good Catch.

Maggie said...

LOVE that post!!! "oh, his is vaccuuming the house for me!" I remember that fishing trip, or the details of it!!!