I like to look on craigslist alot at places for rent and dream about our future, sooner than later I hope. Well I found a cabin in the woods in Driggs Idaho, 40 miles from here. I showed it to mom and we couldnt believe it and the cheap price the person was wanting to rent it. I asked mom if she wanted to go check it out. SO I emailed and got a call and we had it set to go the next day. If anything it would be a beautiful drive and I can show my parents another part of Idaho.
So we went and this home is AMAZING!!!! It's three bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and just charming. The detail this lady has put into it is incredible and its on 8 acres of an Aspen grove. Well my mom just fell in love with it. I did too. I havent seen mom this happy about a place in forever.
Well they have been going forward about it. Their philosophy has just been to see what happens. And so far things are really falling into place for them and mom is absolutely giddy.
I never ever thought that I would be able to live close to my parents because that would mean they would have to live in Idaho. And it turns out that they just might be moving to Idaho!!! As mush as I want this, I am quite proud of myself for NEVER pressuring them about it.
Here are a few pictures that I took. It is beautiful. The landlord sent mom pictures from the fall and winter and it it gorgeous!! Also there is a dog there that they would take care of while the land lady is away and Mom and Dad can get their own dog too!!! So we will just see what happens. It seems too good to be true to have my parents only 40 miles north and Brad's parents 45 miles south!!!
3 comments:
That is beautiful. I am jealous! That is why I want to move to our property when the cabin is done! Wow! Tammy
Oh my gosh, its beautiful!!! The kitchen looks like a picture from a magazine. How perfect for them! Hope they move soon:)
Sooooo adorable!!! Can I live there?!
Post a Comment