i loved seeing these pictures again. i had berret look at them again with me and both just cracked up laughing. they are so funny especially that last pic of gookie.
Too cute! Can't wait to see you all in person in just a few weeks! I can't post pics on my blog until we get a new computer...it crashes whenever I try. Ugh! End of July or August...then we can get a new computer.
5 comments:
You must not ever have to much kid laundry. Your kids are always running around in their diaper. I love it. They are sweet.
i loved seeing these pictures again. i had berret look at them again with me and both just cracked up laughing. they are so funny especially that last pic of gookie.
Too cute! Can't wait to see you all in person in just a few weeks! I can't post pics on my blog until we get a new computer...it crashes whenever I try. Ugh! End of July or August...then we can get a new computer.
So expressive, these little ones are! :D Ok, that was a little too Yoda sounding, sorry:)
Those are beautiful faces! G tammy
Post a Comment