Today was great! Got to sleep in until 10 thanks to a wonderful husband who didnt have to go to work until 1 and got up with the kiddos. When I woke up the sun was shining, the kiddos were happy and I didnt have a migraine at all!! So I cleaned up the house because it was a disaster from just one day being down and out. When I clean I love turning up good songs and singing along. SO we danced around a bit, opened up the windows to have fresh air and then the kiddos went right down for a nap. I got a litle nap too and then we went to the park! And Beth and Bethany came too. It was nice to be out in the sun (when it was shining) and to get out of the house. Then we came home and had dinner and we took Beth and Bethany to the bead lady. That's what i refer to her as, "bead lady" It is heaven!! I got stuff to make 2 different necklaces. This place is amazing. SO much fun. But I really need help to start the necklace, I am clueless of how to put it together. I will learn!!
Hunter was in heaven at the bead lady's house. Her kiddos were outside and Hunter had his boots on and was jumping in puddles. Then they went in the backyard where they have two lab puppies!! So i got to shop for beads and HUnter got to play. WHen he left, he asked to go back to "beeds!" but it sounds like "beez" .
The kids went to bed fast and without any tears!! And tomorrow and thursday brad has off!! YAY for good days! Makes me very excited for summer to come, whenever that will come!
1 comment:
Who is this bead lady? That sounds fun! Glad you had a good day!
Post a Comment