Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 2

Gookie did not sleep well last night AT ALL. Which means I didnt either. Today she was miserable and all i could do was sit and hold her. Luckily Brad had a little break from work and came home and I got to shower. Then Beth came over and Brooke and I were off to the hospital to try again for a urine analysis. I just went through the ER and they did cath her and got what they needed. And she screamed and was restless in pain the whole 2 hours we were there. She does have a UTI but it isnt like a bad infection. She also has a ear infection. Why wasnt that picked up on from the pediatrician? NOT HAPPY WITH HIM. They gave her a big anti biotic shot that they said would really help her. We came home and she was just exhuasted from not sleeping ever. When brad got home from work i took a two hour nap and woke up to her actually on the floor playing and smiling! So that is a big improvement. The anti biotics she is on now will battle both UTI and ear infection. She has been sleep for two hours and already is doing much better than last night. I am pooped and need to go to bed. I am kind of waiting for the stink bomb cloud to clear that brad left in the bedroom. He never reads the blog so i can say that! Also he said i was the devil because i am growing horns. I have like 4 HUGE zits on my face. So that is my revenge.

3 comments:

Miriam Lusk said...

Bahaha! You are so funny. So glad that they are figuring things out with Brooke! It is so stressful to watch your kid be in pain and not be able to do anything about it. Hopefully she is all better soon. Let us know if you need anything. Adney has been asking to play with Hunter- so we will take him anytime.

Katie said...

Haha I love it! This reminds me of when we used to shove towels under the bathroom door in Cornerhouse in hopes of blocking the stink from exiting the bathroom and trailing down the hall into the living room when guys came over. HAHA!!!

Erin said...

You guys are so funny:) YEA for meds! Gookie needs to feel better, she's too cute. Thanks for your sweet words on my mom post, love ya too!