Let me tell you how wonderful, happy and fun my kiddos are. They make me laugh! Hunter is such a helper and growing up so fast! He is imaginative, sweet and just so happy. He is such a good brother and is sweet and gentle to all babies. He loves to be outside and play and play. I just LOVE him.
Gookie, yes it's a nick name, is such a spaz! When ever she does something totally crazy Brad just looks at me and says "she is YOU!!" She is so funny and does crazy stuff. I dont remember Hunter being spazzy like this at such a young age, I remember him being happy like this. It's so fun to see their differences and similarities and love them for who they are! I love being their Momma!
Oh, and Gookie's crazy face she is doing is the result of when we say "CHEESE!"
Yes, Brad is making doofus faces on purpose. Every picture I take with him in it he is making silly faces. Atleast we have good wedding pictures!
2 comments:
She is adorable!!! Hunter is cute too. I just can't believe how much they have grown! I'm so excited to see you guys!!!
Haha your kids crack me up! So cute!
Post a Comment