Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday- a lazy day

Today was Brad's day off so of course he didnt want to do anything. Which I can understand. And that's what we did all day, nothing. We didnt even get dressed! It was nice for a while and then I really wanted out of the house. But that didnt happen. I made dinner and had just gotten it on the table when there was a knock at the door. It was the primary president giving me the manual and info for my primary class I will be teaching. The kitchen was messy because I had just made dinner and of course, I didnt have a bra on!! And when you open the door to our apartment you are right there in the kitchen. (why I want a house! but cant focus on that for now) So yeah, i should probably always put a bra on right?
So Brad has tomorrow off too and I want to do something out of the house! We'll figure something out.

No comments: