Brad works today from 8 am until 4. We have church from 1:30 to 4:30. Craziest time, I know. Luckily, Gookie did take a little nao this morning. But i dont know if that will be as helpful as a longer one would have. Oh well. It is 12;45 and the kiddos and I are all ready. We need to be there early to get a bench. I definately need a bench to contain the kiddos. I am a bit weary about flying solo for church pretty much from now on. Brad can go the last two sundays of the month atleast. He will always work SUndays, but some times his schedule will allow him to be at church. A big reason of why I am worried about church is "we" just got a calling. So i will be doing it. It's in the primary and I just dont know how I am going to juggle everything. I mean I have an idea, and it will take the help of sisters in the ward. The afternoon is Gookie's long nap time, so she starts getting cranky and cant stay still etc etc. It will work. We'll figure this out.
Today is also the first time I wont have a pull up on Hunter at church. he has done great all week. Hasnt had one accident and we have been out and about and when i take him potty he goes. He doesnt tell me he has to go, i just take him. I think because he is just too busy he waits until the last minute to go at home. So we will see how that goes. I am very positive about that. I will take him after sacrament (have to give gookie to someone) and then maybe after the second hour, pop in and take him. I dont think he will tell the nursery workers. And he doesnt quite aim too well, so I have to help him. I dont really want anyone else having to help him with that part, and i am sure no one else wants to either.
well better do HUnter's hair (that needs to be last minute or you would never know i did it) and load up in the car.
1 comment:
Sounds crazy! Hang in there! You will get a routine and it will get easier. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment