I guess there is something about my biological clock that wants another baby once the last baby turns 1. With Hunter we did get pregnant and then miscarried only to 3 months later get pregnant with Gookie! And it was really for the best. For a long while before she was even one, I did feel like there was another baby spirit making sure I knew that there was another baby. But it is definately too soon right now. I know there will be more babies, well I really hope so. I want to have as many kids as we can (physically, mentally and financially). And when the time is right, we will know. That's what is so great about having the spirit in your life. You get to hear little whisperings about everything in life and having a baby is between the dad, mommy and God.
So yes there may be a little baby waiting to come to our family, but it isnt time now. Some little helpful hints that the time isnt now, being without brad during sacrament meeting and having both the kids. Oh man. They arent bad, but its like things happen all at once. This last week I had to grab Hunter from escaping the bench and turn in time to catch Gookie from falling off the bench. Luckily a young woman saw my need for help and came and sat with me. Brad came from work a few minutes later. Also, Brad is working nights and it is a wake up call when I dont have him. Not that I cant do it, but I sure miss the other part of my tag team! Brad is so helpful when he is home, maybe I just took him for granted.
Today I have had a major migraine. I havent had one for a long time, so I wasnt used to the pain, it really took me by surprise today. My wonderful husband let me sleep most of the morning before he had to leave for work. I am just tired and hurting today. I feel like the worst mom ever! No fun, not chipper and I'm not singing today! It doesnt help that it is cold and rainy and I know we need out of the house.
But I did make sure to do a little family home evening and we did sing some songs there. ANd you know what, that felt really great! ANd tomorrow I hope i feel better and we can do something fun! Even if it is too cold for outside!!
So Hunter finally went down (not peaceably) at 10:30 and real housewives of new jersey is on (my guilty pleasure). Brad will be done with work in an hour and tomorrow is a new day.
2 comments:
can't believe you like Jerseylious. Of course you might be getting newer ones than we do here. But the pictures and videos of the kids are darling as usual.
please tell me you don't watch Dallas Divas and Daughters.
Yeah you will know when it's time. Meanwhile, the kids you have are adorable.
Post a Comment