Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Family

This is what Christmas, Thanksgiving, weddings and family vacations etc look like!! This was taken the first time my parents got home from their mission and before they left to go again! I have these pictures on my fridge and stopped to look at them today. It made me miss them ALL and yearn to be with them. I am too far away. I love and miss them all!


Just the grandkids, and 3 babies have been born since this picture! And there are more to come, eventually!! Can you find Hunter? He has a baby face still =( Two grandkids are on their mission right now, Tyler goes in May and Kaitlyn is old enough to date, with Jamyn soon to follow! I remember holding them ALL in my arms as babies! Now I have babies of my own. WHat a legacy Mom and Dad! Thank you for your example and firm foundation in the gospel.

you can click on the pictures to make them bigger.

3 comments:

kmb said...

We still wonder why Mitch is choking me in this picture...

Breeana said...

Aww, how fun! I miss my family too - I know what it's like to live far away from them.

HollisterHollie said...

Aww Auntie I love these pictures too! I love looking at the little cousins and how their faces make me laugh! When we went to Philo this weekened I constantly told my mom,"Do you know who needs to be here? Auntie Ally!" I miss you so much! You need to try to come to California ASAP. I'm not the only one who misses you we all do! The Hammarstroms need their Auntie Ally!