Gookie has had a low fever since Thursday. We took them both in on friday. Hunter got his checkup and the dr. looked Gookie over. Not her ears, not her throat, bring her back if she isnt better. Well all weekend she was just cranky and had that low fever. SO we figured it was her teeth. Then today at noon she broke out in a rash. I took her in and it is a virus. He didnt give it a name and said there isnt anything we can do. It just has to "run it's course" Meanwhile she is just miserable! I want my happy little girl back! And i just want her to be feeling better too.
2 comments:
That stinks. The worst is when they say they can't do anything about it :(
I hate the "Let it run its course" answer! Get better soon Gookie!
Post a Comment