Friday, April 30, 2010

Gookie and stuff

My happy girl is back! After a week, she is finally feeling well enough to be back to her happy self! We are all so happy. She and Hunter are back to playing with eachother, she is back to dancing and laughing. I am so glad that she can go to the bathroom without pain! We go to the dr on Monday for a check up and to talk about a procedure being done at the hospital for her. We will know more Monday.

Hunter has been asking everyday to go to Auntie Celeste's house, my sister in California. We talked to them on skype earlier this week and everyday he wants to go there and go to the beach. We are going in July, so I told him we will go when it is HOt. SO everyday he asks if the sun is out because it is hot when the sun is out. For my sake, the sun hasnt been out for a week. Today i asked "is it snowing?!?" because it looked like flakes. Hunter said, "no mommy, its hot...let's go to the beach!!" He is definately a good mix of us. He likes the snow for Brad's sake and he wants to go to the beach just like me!! I am glad that he can know the best of both worlds. Snow and beach!

Brad's crazy schedule is actually great. Because our kiddos are young, and arent in school, we totally benefit. HE usually works 2-10 or something like that. So we have family time before he goes to work. When it was warm we were able to go to the park and today we went to McDOnalds for Hunter to play. It really is nice to be together. Brad is loving the job. He finds it fascinating, I am so glad that he is happy.

My blowdryer broke and had a couple of horrorific hair days! But i was able to get a new one last night and my hair is back to normal. I think this is also the first day I have put real clothes on before 3 pm!! I have been sooo tired all the time this week. I think it is the gray weather and my low iron. So i have started pumping iron, something i should always be doing but i slack off. Today I actually have more energy, so I guess it works.

Well Hunter has climbed into bed with Gookie. She just woke up from a nap and I can hear them laughing. Oops, she just made an angry noise. I better go check on it. Oh and Hunter is saying "Let's go to AUntie celeste's house!!" time and distance are hard concepts for a 3 yr old.

1 comment:

Miriam Lusk said...

I WISH it were hot out! Glad Brooke is back to her happy self. Your blog is looking super cute by the way.