Wednesday, April 28, 2010

3 years ago today.....

Hunter was born! He was bright eyed and busy-tailed looking around and able to hold his head up! And he has been like that ever since! He has always been so fun to watch as he discovered the world as he played. I love listening to him play and what he says etc etc. He has always been happy and sweet. Hunter only cried when he was tired, gassy or hungry. He has always been easy going. All I have ever wanted was to be a mom and when Hunter was born I just couldn't believe it was true! I have felt that when I held both babies, such joy that they were mine, that I could hold them and raise them. PURE JOY being a mom. I love you Hunter boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both your kids are such cuties! I love precious baby pictures!!! By the way, I still have all those "toys" :) You'll have to come over some time and look through them to see if you want any :o)

buffymom 3 said...

I think I earned a million bucks!! It's amazing how your kids look like you and Brad and how your kids look like each other too! Happy Birthday, Hunter! We can't wait to see you this summer.