Thursday, October 29, 2009

3 hours of sleep

Yesterday I had the worst migraine i have had in about 3 years. Thank you Brad who stayed home and took care of the kiddos as I was in a "migraine coma". Eventually the caffeine kicked in and I was WIRED but it took alot of the edge off the pain. I was up until about 4 am. Gookie had woken up at 3 and Brad left for work at 3:45. I got to kiss him goodbye which never happens. Brad came home at 7 am and Gookie decided to wake up then and have the smelliest diaper which did NOT stay in her diaper. So she is all clean and ready for the day and it isnt 8 am yet. This is not a normality in our house as we (kiddos and I) usually dont get up until about 9 am. The caffeine is still in my system which is why I am not dead yet. That will happen later on today I am sure of it.

SO it's kind of nice to have an early start. I have dishes soaking, Gookie in her swing growling away and now i have choices to make. Should I shower, read my scriptures, start a load of laundry.....hmm.. I will start with my scriptures then take it from there.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Good for you for reading your scriptures! When faced with those type of time spending decisions I usually opt to crawl back in a bed! AHH! I'm aweful.