No, not to an insane asylum. I am committed to myself for the first time ever. I am going to work out atleast 3 times a week and to watch what I eat. I am making this public because now you get to hold me accountable for this. And thanks to Bethany who will be my workout partner. I am tired of feeling sluggish and not happy with my body. I dont really have an idea yet of an ideal weight goal, I know that i just want to be in shape. So here it goes!!!
2 comments:
Awesome Ally! you'll do great! And you'll love the way your body feels when you put premium fuel in it! Don't worry so much about the numbers on the scale ... being HEALTHY is what's important. Best of luck to you on your journey. You should keep blogging about it too. It's another way to keep yourself accountable. :)
I'm not going to lie to you, Getting into an exercise routine is very HARD. Just don't give up, "something is better than nothing." Thats what I tell myself. You'll do great!
Post a Comment