Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Book Recommendations

My book is 'The Hunger Games' by Suzanne Collins. I started it last night and i am almost done. It is GREAT and sucks you in. When it was first suggested to me i thought it was some diet book. HAHa! it is a first book in a series and i need to request all the books from the library because i just cant put it down!!


Brad just finished this first book to the Ender's Game series by Orson Scott Carde and he is hooked. He is waiting for the next book from the library.


This is the book Hunter and I have been reading an night. It has animals but also has opposites, characteristics. Example, "I'm as quick as a cricket. I'm a slow as a snail. I'm as small as an ant. I'm as large as a whale" Fun book.

2 comments:

Angela said...

while reading your post here I think the theme music to reading rainbow was playing in my mind :)

kmb said...

LOVE hunger games. I tried to explain the storyline to Mitch and he just thought I was wierd/morbid for liking it. The sequel is just as good! I would totally let you borrow it if you were closer!!!!

I have been reading Quick As A Cricket to Keilani and I think she likes it because the book itself is quite large and she likes all the colors. I love that book.