Last night we worked out and I weighed myself again and I had lost another pound, for a total of 3 pounds! WOOT WOOT!!! I am so excited! It felt really good to work out last night. Afterwards we came here and Bethany and I watched Project Runway. I am so glad she was with me because I sware every commercial was about chocolate, ice cream or cookies!! Night time is when I usually would snack away, so it is hard to stop that habit, but i am doing it so far.
3 comments:
Congratulations! That isn't easy to do. I wanted to call and make sure you knew that the Halloween party has been moved to Friday the 30th at 6:00 at my mom and dads house, but I don't have your phone number. Hopefully you already knew/get this message. See you then hopefully!
Great job Ally! Using your friends for support is a great way to help change your routine. Pretty soon it'll be your second nature. Keep it up! :-)
I am so proud. I think that is awesome. I need to do that we are doing a thing at work and I am going to receive the pig I just know it. If you don't lose you get the pig to sit on your desk until the next time. G tammy
Post a Comment