Today was day two of my calorie count. I have a profile on caloriecount.com and they figure everything out for me and i just add what i have eaten and it is automatically calculated for me. SO i just have to adjust my calories and stay under my goal. Yesterday was harder than today and tonight i went to the store to get healthier things. Raw baby carrots are only 5 calories! Today I went and worked out and it was easier than the one time i went last week. AND I LOST 2 POUNDS from a week ago. I am totally stoked! Feels real good!
2 comments:
Way to go Ally!! You can totally do this. Remember how happy and energetic you were about the way you looked when you can to visit us in Cedar Hills and Baylee was just a tiny one? You can SO do that again! Love ya!!!
FANTASTIC!!! It's so exciting to see the numbers drop! I am at a bit of a bump in my weightloss endeavor, well not so much a bump, but I want junk! And I am feeling hungry now! It wasn't bad in the beginning but now, because I have lost weight, I think my brain is telling my body "You are HUNGRY!" I'm trying to stay strong, because I do feel better living this way. Good luck, and if you ever need a word of encouragement, I'm on the road with ya! Love you!!!
Post a Comment