Thursday, October 22, 2009
Walking Zombie
Last night Gookie started getting a fever from her shots. We knew this would happen, but I dont think you can really get prepared to see your child miserable. She woke up 2 hours after i fell asleep and was burning hot. I gave her motrin and tylenol and she and i just rocked in the chair waiting for it to kick in. She was so resless! After 2 hours she finally snuggled in and went to sleep. 2 hours later she was awake again, this time my dear husband got up. 2 hours later I got up with her. 2 hours after that, it was 8:30 and Brad got up with the kids. Needless to say we are both walking Zombies, but Brad is worse off. He has his classes and internship until 8 tonight. Poor guy. I sure do appreciate him and the fact that he is willing to be a walking zombie today because he helped me out last night. I LOVE HIM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment