Thursday, July 31, 2008

Welcome Home Embrace!

This will make any mother with returned missionaries cry, i'm just warning ya!

3 comments:

Dave& Jaime Adams said...

Ally, I am so glad that you got this on video. I was so sad that I was in the bathroom changing Livvy when he made his big entrance. But watching this I don't feel like I really missed it. Thanks!!! See you guys again soon. Love you

The Burila Bunch said...

Ally,
I bet you can imagine the welcome it will be for your mom and dad when they get off the plane!!! I wish I would have known you were in Provo I would have come to visit. Let me know next time!! Samantha (I joined the blog world so you can check it out)
www.burila-urmysunshine.blogspot.com

Celeste said...

That is one of the BEST videos ever!!!! It made me tear up too! You could tell that Tammy was so happy to have him home!