Tuesday, July 29, 2008

another tag

8 things I am passionate about…in no particular order:
1. Being a mom
2. The gospel
3. reading good books
4. playing games
5. Doing things with family
6.laughing
7. child development
8. sleeping



8 Books I Have Read And Enjoyed
1. Goosegirl
2. Enna Burning
3. walk two moons
4. Tisha
5. The Book of Mormon
6. The only alien on the planet
7. I capture the castle
8. goodnight gorilla

8 Words/Phrases I Say Often
1. give me a kiss
2. i love you
3. doodlebug
4. bugaboo
5. Did you fart?
6. time for prayers
7. another five minutes
8. i'm going to bed


8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die (in no particular order)
1. REPENT!!
2. go to the temple
3. tell everyone how much i love them
4. have a tru blue vacation i.e. beach, camping with brad and kiddo(s)
5. be a better example to everyone
6. have a home
7. kiss my children and tell them how much they mean to me
8. laugh with brad

8 Things I Learned This Past Year
1. i just want to be done with school
2. When you follow promptings of the Holy Ghost, things fall into place
3. i need to be better
4. i still need my momma
5. Yet i am okay without my momma too
6. family is everything
7. plans change
8. Motherhood is awesome!

8 places I want to see
1. Pearland again
2. Pyramids
3. ruins in mexico
4. the louve
5. italy
6. hawaii (again)
7. puerto rico
8. mom and dad to show us africa

8 things I miss
1. going back to a "home"
2. Gramma's house
3. Santa Cruz
4. Ocean waves
5. my sisters
6. my parents
7. energy
8. my old body!!!

8 things I currently want/need
1. a subaru
2. a nap
3. money!
4. a baby
5. a shopping spree
6. blonde hair
7. a tan
8. A game night with friends


8 People I Want To Tag
1.Samual
2. Kristen
3. Celeste
4. Buff
5. Kaitlyn
6. Hollie
7. maggie
8. carly

No comments: