Friday, July 18, 2008

Sigh of relief

So this week has been a week of hell. I have gone to bed every night with a migraine and i look and feel 10 years older. thank goodness for sisters, my mom and dear mother in law for their phone calls of love and encouragement. I finished my last final today by 4 pm and then i went to sell back my math book. the graduation banquet was getting ready to start as i was in the MC and i just thought that the next finals week i go through i will be graduating. That made me feel really good, i felt some sort of accomplishment for surviving this week with all the added stress, not just the finals and lack of time, but life. Next semester is my last one. i am so relieved to have the fall off and even more eager to graduating and facing the next semester. But i definately need this time off, For sure!
Although i didnt feel this way about noon today. i was a walking zombie, no joke! my brain completely shut off i even left my back pack in the testing room and had to go back and get it after i was at my car!! I was laughing and in tears because i was so tired. It didnt help that Hunter didnt sleep at all last night. But i saw later that that was a good thing because he took a 3 hour nap and i was able to take a deep, wonderful 1 hour nap today. That and the dr. pepper rejuvinated me.
So all that is left now is to plan sharing time for sunday and then it is off to Utah. We get to be with my brothers and their families there and we can't wait.

2 comments:

The Liljenquist Family said...

Yeah Ally! Just one mmore semester? That's awesome. Have fun with your family. I love and miss you. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

Samantha said...

I'm sorry that you had such a bad week. I wish you would have let me know so that I could have helped.